I will be teaching Math for 60-75 students in Kindergarten through Second Grade. We have a unique school in that our students rotate for Reading, Math, and Writing. We start off with whole group learning and then move to station work where students are actively engaged in learning. We are part o…
take all my money
This is my way of saying a huge thank you to Tumblr and the wonderful souls on this website. Without all of you I wouldn’t be here today.
Here is what you will get if you win:
- 13 Cashew Cookie Larabars.
- 3 Clif bars - Back Cherry Almond, Crunchy Peanut Buttter, Oatmeal Raisin Walnut.
- 1 jar of organic peanut butter.
- 1 jar of organic MaraNatha raw almond butter.
- A container of dried white mulberries, almonds, hazelnuts and dried cranberries(because I love love love all of those)
- A container of vegan vanilla chai spiced protein powder.
- 12 Celestical tea bags - 6 Apple Spice, 6 Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride.
- A water bottle. It is so important to stay hydrated, and I often find myself forgetting to drink enough water during the day, and a water bottle has saved me many times. if you want a fancy one though, you have to give your first born to Satan/it’s expensive as fuck, so instead I got a really cheap one and drew hearts and smiley faces all over it. I did it with a marker so my artistic drawings will probably fade very fast, but who cares. I TRIED OK.
- A journal. You can write whatever you want in it, and no one will judge you. It’s a safe place for you to vent and get everything out, and that is very important. Nothing good ever comes from keeping it all inside.
- A little positivity notepad(I already wrote something inside, but it’s a surprise)
There you go!
And of course I will write a little letter to the winner as well! :)
Now here are the rules and some information:
- MBF(must be following) me!(I will check)
- Reblog up to 15 times. No more.(I will also check this)
- If you promote any kind of mental illness, you won’t have a chance of winning.
- Ends February 10th, 2014.
- I will ship to anywhere.
- If you are under 18, please ask for your parents’ permission to give me your address.
- I will pick a completely random winner!
Good luck! :)
Splurge time?? Try these!
Vegan no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies!! Yummy!!
-1/2 cup soy milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (I use earth balance)
- 2 cups sugar (I did say it was a splurge!! Lol)
- 4 tablespoons coco powder
Add to pot and bring to bowl for 3 min stirring the whole time to not burn.
Remove from heat and add:
- 4 cups quick oats (must be quick)
- 1 cup peanut butter
Mix together and scoop (I use a tablespoon as a scooper) cookies onto wax paper and let set for 15-20 min and enjoy!! #funeralformyfat #vegan