This is my way of saying a huge thank you to Tumblr and the wonderful souls on this website. Without all of you I wouldn’t be here today.
Here is what you will get if you win:
- 13 Cashew Cookie Larabars.
- 3 Clif bars - Back Cherry Almond, Crunchy Peanut Buttter, Oatmeal Raisin Walnut.
- 1 jar of organic peanut butter.
- 1 jar of organic MaraNatha raw almond butter.
- A container of dried white mulberries, almonds, hazelnuts and dried cranberries(because I love love love all of those)
- A container of vegan vanilla chai spiced protein powder.
- 12 Celestical tea bags - 6 Apple Spice, 6 Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride.
- A water bottle. It is so important to stay hydrated, and I often find myself forgetting to drink enough water during the day, and a water bottle has saved me many times. if you want a fancy one though, you have to give your first born to Satan/it’s expensive as fuck, so instead I got a really cheap one and drew hearts and smiley faces all over it. I did it with a marker so my artistic drawings will probably fade very fast, but who cares. I TRIED OK.
- A journal. You can write whatever you want in it, and no one will judge you. It’s a safe place for you to vent and get everything out, and that is very important. Nothing good ever comes from keeping it all inside.
- A little positivity notepad(I already wrote something inside, but it’s a surprise)
There you go!
And of course I will write a little letter to the winner as well! :)
Now here are the rules and some information:
- MBF(must be following) me!(I will check)
- Reblog up to 15 times. No more.(I will also check this)
- If you promote any kind of mental illness, you won’t have a chance of winning.
- Ends February 10th, 2014.
- I will ship to anywhere.
- If you are under 18, please ask for your parents’ permission to give me your address.
- I will pick a completely random winner!
Good luck! :)
Splurge time?? Try these!
Vegan no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies!! Yummy!!
-1/2 cup soy milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (I use earth balance)
- 2 cups sugar (I did say it was a splurge!! Lol)
- 4 tablespoons coco powder
Add to pot and bring to bowl for 3 min stirring the whole time to not burn.
Remove from heat and add:
- 4 cups quick oats (must be quick)
- 1 cup peanut butter
Mix together and scoop (I use a tablespoon as a scooper) cookies onto wax paper and let set for 15-20 min and enjoy!! #funeralformyfat #vegan
Art for Sucker Punch
By Alex Pardee
how i love the random crap on here,it actually makes my day…
Um why is no one freaking out about how we have finally perfected lightsaber technology
Probably because that’s a scene from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the galaxy.